We are offering one lucky person the chance to win an ishga spa day for 2 at Blythswood Square, Glasgow!
Contest Duration – 1st to 30th June 2017
Win an ishga spa day for 2 at Blythswood Square, Glasgow
Includes per person full use of The Thermal Experience:
• ishga Seaweed Bath – 30mins
• ishga Facial, ishga Hot Stone Massage or ishga Invigorating Massage – 55mins
• Spa Lunch or Afternoon Tea
• Gift Bag
Valid Monday to Thursday
Subject to availabilty
Valid until 30th November 2017
Prize to be drawn on Friday 30th June and announced on Facebook
ishga is a 100% organic spa and skincare range made from hand harvested seaweed from the Hebrides in Scotland. The seaweed contains anti-oxidants that have anti-ageing properties, which revitalize, repair and moisturise the skin. We believe the ishga products can really make a positive difference to the health and appearance of your skin.
How to enter
Simply complete the form below and answer the following question:
How many products are in the ishga range?
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all entrants aged 16 and over, except for employees of ishga.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Entries must be submitted by answering the question and submitting your contact email address by midday of Friday 30th June. All entrants who meet this criterion will be entered into a random prize draw where 1 entrant will be randomly selected to win the prize. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
4. The draw will take place on Friday 30th June by 1pm GMT. The winner will be announced on Facebook and notified via email.
5. If the winner does not respond within the required time period (2 weeks), then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ishga will be entitled to select another winner.
6. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. ishga reserves the right at all times to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is for any reason not available.
7. By entering into the competition, entrants consent to receiving future communication from ishga. You can opt out of communications at any time.
8. ishga reserves the right at any time to modify, amend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice.
9. If you have any questions about the competition please email Fiona@ishga.co.uk and include “win an ishga spa day for 2 at Blythswood Square, Glasgow” in the subject header line. Please do not email us to enter.
Celebrate Love Month with beautiful skin from the 8th – 28th of February 2017.
We are offering one lucky person the chance to win a full set of organic, Scottish ishga products including: Continue reading February Beautiful Offer: Win a full set of ishga products worth £500
ishga, is an International brand with a Scottish heart and is created using hand harvested seaweed from the Hebrides. We wanted to share with you other local at heart gift ideas that will bring a smile to your friends and family, this Christmas.
Who would love this: Organic skincare and seaweed fans
Continue reading Keep it Local
The ishga range has won Professional Product of The Year 2015 at the Scottish Hair & Beauty Awards 2015 http://www.scottishhairandbeautyawards.com/ .
Leon Trayling director said, “We are absolutely delighted to have won this award and to have received this recognition from our Spa partners. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at team ishga for all their hard work during 2015 which has culminated in this success”.
Picture shows Natalie Rodgers from ishga who received the award on behalf of the company.
It is a well known fact that the men in your life, love to sneak your skincare range when you are not looking. Well now there is no excuse. Our ishga men can now enjoy the benefits of this award winning skincare and spa range.
The 3 new products have been designed specifically for male skin to help brighten, moisturise, hydrate and tone. This new range launches at the perfect time as we head into Autumn and Winter, when our skin needs lots of care and attention.
ishga is a proud Tournament Sponsor of The Ricoh Women’s British Open. The 39th Championship makes its second appearance at one of the most famous links courses in the UK, The Alisa Course, Trump Turnberry Resort, Scotland. read more…
ishga Invigorating Body Oil
A Freefrom Skincare Award goes to products that are well-made and sit comfortably in the natural or ‘free from’ market. read more…
Buxton’s Devonshire Spa, located at the iconic Devonshire Dome, has become the first spa in Derbyshire to introduce treatments and products from luxury spa brand ishga. read more…
With a strong focus on innovation, ishga was delighted when two minds became one and the partnership with Seaham Hall was formed. Bringing together both ishga’s philosophy of natural and organic coupled with their result driven products (packed with an abundance of powerful anti-oxidants) and treatments with Seaham Hall’s passion for delivering bespoke spa experiences, this partnership was a recipe for success. read more…
ishga Anti-oxidant Marine Face Cream named as a finalist in the ‘Best Day Moisturiser’ category read more…
The Pure Beauty Awards 2014 celebrates the best in beauty – the most efficacious, exciting and innovative products launched over the past 12 months.
A commendation in the Freefrom Skincare Awards goes to products that are well-made and sit comfortably in the natural or ‘free from’ market. read more…
From the pure, pristine shores of the Hebrides comes ishga, an anti-ageing skincare range combining the natural resources of the Hebrides with locally sourced, nutrient-rich and sustainably harvested seaweed. read more…
European Spa travels to the Outer Hebrides to discover the spa benefits of Scottish seaweed from the founders of marine-based skincare brand ishga. Read more…
The bespoke ishga products have been used to create a range of luxurious spa treatments which are only available at Spa at Blythswood Square. These include massage, facial, scrubs and body wraps for the very unique ishga Scottish Seaweed Bath Experience. Read more…
From the Hebridean Islands to Glasgow City Centre, Style & Sound check out the new ishga experience. Read more…
The subterranean, stylish spa in this central Glasgow hotel offers a wide range of top treatments. The Good Spa Guide was delighted to be invited along to Blythswood Square to sample the latest addition to the spa menu: the ishga range. Read more…